10 Occupations with Largest Percentage of African-Americans
Sunday, September 05, 2010
Barbershop (2002) (photo: MGM)
2. Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides—34.0%
3. Residential advisors—29.6%
4. Security guards and gaming surveillance officers—28.6%
5. Postal service clerks-28.3%
6. Baggage porters, bellhops, and concierges—27.1%
7. Postal service mail sorters, processors, and processing machine operators—26.4%
8. Taxi drivers and chauffeurs—25.7%
9. Bus drivers—24.9%
10. Parking lot attendants—24.4%
No Doctors? No Scientist? Damn with what Holy-wood elites show us, I would think that most blacks would be doctors of something other than cutting hair.
Want to know more?