by Jonathan Peter Wilkinson on March 10, 2018
You can always tell a man of respect. Other people emulate his decisions. You can say what you like about him, but ground truth don’t give a fvck. Ignore what people say about the man. Watch what they do about him. If immitation is the sincerest form of praise, than Robert Mugabe has won the belts and if you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man. According to New South African President Cyril Ramaphosa, Mugabe is The Man!
You see, Zimbabwean President For Life, Robert Mugabe was an expert at so-called “land reform.” South Africa has now decided to hashtag that #MeToo.
The National Assembly on Tuesday set in motion a process to amend the Constitution so as to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation. The motion, brought by the EFF leader Julius Malema, was adopted with a vote of 241 in support, and 83 against.
This has run into the roadblock known as Article 25 of The South African Constitution.
(1) No one may be deprived of property except in terms of law of general application, and no law may permit arbitrary deprivation of property.
(2) Property may be expropriated only in terms of law of general application—
(a) for a public purpose or in the public interest; and
(b) subject to compensation, the amount of which and the time and manner of payment of which have either been agreed to by those affected or decided or approved by a court.
According to The dominant African National Congress, this silly consititution is holding back (you guessed it) ¡PROGRESS! “The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation. There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation.”
So here’s how Whitey games this crap. Remember, even in a properly rigged “Democracy” the enemy always gets a vote. Here are some of the strategies on the table.
- Leave. Monetize every scrap of material property that can turned into currency and exported abroad immediately. Let the farm go fallow and simply down tools and walk. If you really didn’t build that, Julius Malema will just wave his magic wand and produce an immediately productive farm without you. Let the EFF go have an equality party or something.
- Make your property less inviting. During the 2008 mortgage meltdown, the banks were gaming which homes they foreclosed on based on how valuable they were when they got auctioned off. If you made the property look trashy enough, you got to live their rent free until Bank of Amerika got around to foreclosing on properties they couldn’t easily auction. South African land confiscation will work the same way. They will loot all the good stuff first. Toss a few beer cans all over the property and put a few tractors and cars up on blocks, and confiscating your family’s farm won’t provide anywhere near as much “social equality” as that nard-working fellow’s well-kept property a few acres down the road.
- Play along and hope equality applies to you. You get fvcked.
Not every guy I know is a freakin genius, but most of them are bright enough not to want to live in Zimbabwe. The EFF’s pimp-slapping of the rather frightened ANC will have them massively pushing buttons one and two. You don’t get much out of the Cuck-Whities deluded enough to open door number three. Communism leads to learned helplessness and studied stupid. They are effectively paying their White Farmers in South Africa to fornicate off or walk. People do what they are paid to.
We know what will happen in Wakanda 2.0 because this is what happens in every egalitarian society when the colonized take over from the colonizers, the workers take over from management, and the baying mob takes over from the kings. Just like after the French Revolution, everybody starves. And if they recover from that, they will start talking about land confiscation again as if it were the solution to all of their problems… again. The cycle never ends.