January 12, 2018
Just imagine if this is the beginning of a program to force all welfare recipients to work.
And it obviously is that.
The Trump administration told U.S. states on Thursday they can for the first time move toward imposing work or job training requirements on people as a condition for obtaining health insurance under the Medicaid government program for the poor.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued guidance making it easier for states to design and propose test programs that implement such requirements. States must propose such changes through waivers and receive federal approval.
Democrats and health advocacy groups blasted the policy and said it would make it more difficult for the most vulnerable Americans to have access to healthcare services. The Southern Poverty Law Center liberal advocacy group said it plans to file a legal challenge against the administration.
Is “vulnerable” the new word for “parasite”?
I don’t have to tell Daily Stormer readers that the overwhelming majority of welfare leeches are nonwhite. Banning the practice of welfare leeching would also help the immigration problem. If these people are not allowed to come here and then loaf around on welfare, many, many less of them are going to bother coming at all.
Furthermore, it will force women to rethink marriage.
Right now, single women are able to feed off of the system, and removing that ability would reinvigorate the family unit. If women are in the mindset of a need to get married in order to eat, it will also make their behavior much better, and cut down on the “ugly fat stupid angry bitch with tattoos” phenomenon.
I’m not saying that this is actually going to happen. Trump hasn’t gotten very much at all done so far. But the idea is now out there.
January 12, 2018
For the first time since 2008, the economy is very good.
Walmart, the largest U.S. private employer with more than 1 million workers, said Thursday it plans to raise starting wages from $9 to $11 an hour and hand out employee bonuses ranging from $200 to $1,000, becoming the latest company to give a least some of the credit for new worker benefits to the recently passed tax plan.
But economists and professors cast doubt on whether tax policy changes were the driving force behind the move by a retailing giant that for years has stood as a lightning rod for criticism over low worker pay.
With the national unemployment rate at 4.1 percent, a 17-year low, there are more job openings in the retail industry than at any time since the turn of the century, government data show.
With its announcement on Thursday, Walmart didn’t mention the great difficulty employers are having finding and retaining workers in the retail industry.
“Tax reform gives us the opportunity to be more competitive globally and to accelerate plans for the U.S.,” Walmart’s Chief Executive Douglas McMillon said.
Observers said Walmart almost had to raise wages now if it wanted to keep step with peers such as Target, which late last year raised its starting wage to $11 an hour, with plans to reach $15 by 2020.
“I would’ve been astounded if they hadn’t raised wages,” said Thomas Kochan, a professor at MIT’s Sloan School of Management. “What’s impossible to sort out is how much of this is because of savings from the tax cuts, and how much is because of pressure they’re receiving from employees and labor groups.”
And how much of it is that people are getting better, higher-paying jobs in the new Trump economy.
But we’re not going to read that in WaPo.
The entry of Walmart into the tax-reform debate accelerates the contentious discussion over how much the tax plan, still only weeks old, truly factors into these corporate decisions. American Airlines and AT&T, among others, have announced $1,000 bonuses for employees because of tax reform. Wells Fargo is among a smaller group that has also pledged a $15-an-hour minimum wage following the tax plan’s passage. But experts are more doubtful that there’s a connection. Many expect wages to rise when corporations have more money, but that is supposed to flow from new investments measured in years, not weeks.
The economy is the hardest thing to attack Trump on. Because even hardcore leftists do not support a poverty-economy.
The Jews can say this “oh well maybe this is just a random thing that has nothing at all to do with Donald Trump” bullshit in their papers and on TV, but people in their real lives are feeling the effects of this. And it might be able to carry through Trump’s entire agenda.
After 4 years of Trump, when the economy is 10 times better than it was when Obama left, are people really going to be able to vote against Trump for a Democrat who will take us back to where we were financially because they think it’s sad that he’s mean to brown people?
Iran’s Attorney General is accusing a US-Israeli-Saudi think thank of masterminding the Iran protests:
“TEHRAN, Jan. 04 (MNA) – Attorney General Montazeri on Thu. revealed that the mastermind behind the eruption of protests in the country was a US-Israeli-Saudi think tank that had been plotting for the rallies since four years ago.
Mohammad Jafar Montazeri, Iran’s Attorney General, revealed the details about a think tank responsible for the week-long protests in several cities across the country, saying “the mastermind of the project was an American named Michael D’Andrea, former Chief of the CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center [current head of the Agency’s Iran Mission Center], and an operations room composed of three sides, namely the United States, Zionist regime and Al Saud, was formed for leading the unrest. The project was funded by Saudi Arabia and mainly planned by D’Andrea and an intelligence officer affiliated with [Israel’s intelligence agency] Mossad.”
He went on to add that the think tank conducted years of research and finally decided on launching campaigns inside Iran under the titles, ‘no to price hikes’, ‘no to paying bills’, and the campaign of the retired and those who lost their money in bankrupt financial institutes.
The think tank finally decided on executing the Libyan plan, i.e. moving from the margins toward the center, he added. …”
Last June, The New York Times ran an article about Michael D’Andrea called “C.I.A. Names the ‘Dark Prince’ to Run Iran Operations, Signaling a Tougher Stance”:
“WASHINGTON — He is known as the Dark Prince or Ayatollah Mike, nicknames he earned as the Central Intelligence Agency officer who oversaw the hunt for Osama bin Laden and the American drone strike campaign that killed thousands of Islamist militants and hundreds of civilians.
Now the official, Michael D’Andrea, has a new job. He is running the C.I.A.’s Iran operations, according to current and former intelligence officials, an appointment that is the first major sign that the Trump administration is invoking the hard line the president took against Iran during his campaign.
Mr. D’Andrea’s new role is one of a number of moves inside the spy agency that signal a more muscular approach to covert operations under the leadership of Mike Pompeo, the conservative Republican and former congressman, the officials said. The agency also recently named a new chief of counterterrorism, who has begun pushing for greater latitude to strike militants. …
But he has invoked his hard line on Iran in other ways. Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson has described the deal as a failure, and Mr. Trump has appointed to the National Security Council hawks eager to contain Iran and push regime change, the groundwork for which would most likely be laid through C.I.A. covert action.”
Asked whether Mr. D’Andrea’s appointment was a sign that the C.I.A. planned to take up a more aggressive line toward Iran, Mr. Eatinger said, “I don’t think it’s the wrong read.”
What do you think?
Is this Ayatollah Mike behind the Iran protests? I would say there is a pretty damn high chance given the timing and the 24/7 shilling for regime change by American politicians.
Note: Can you tell the difference between Donald Trump and Marco Rubio’s foreign policy?
Student cleared of rape sues police after they hid 40,000 messages from his accuser
Liam Allan, 22, said he lived in “a terrible limbo” of two years on bail as police sat on 40,000 messages from his accuser, who alleged 12 sex attacks.
The case was thrown out last week when the texts, including requests for sex, were revealed.
Mr Allan, a criminology student, said he has “no choice” but to sue police and the Crown Prosecution Service, who have yet to offer an apology.
A judge at Croydon crown court called for an inquiry.
The Met is investigating after a new prosecutor found the messages.
Mr Allan of Penge, South East London, said: “For two years I haven’t slept properly.”
He had faced 20 years in jail if guilty.
December 18, 2017
Jews OUT! Back to Romania, you gropey KIKE! DO NOT WANT!
So now we’ve got a top kike judge going under.
Wtf I love feminism now.
Metooism is the best thing ever.
((((((Alex Kozinski)))))), the powerful judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit who was facing a judicial investigation over allegations that he subjected 15 women to inappropriate sexual behavior, announced Monday that he would retire effective immediately.
In a statement provided by his lawyer, Kozinski apologized, saying that he “had a broad sense of humor and a candid way of speaking to both male and female law clerks alike” and that, “in doing so, I may not have been mindful enough of the special challenges and pressures that women face in the workplace.”
“It grieves me to learn that I caused any of my clerks to feel uncomfortable; this was never my intent,” he said. “For this I sincerely apologize.”
Kozinski, 67, said that although family and friends had urged him to stay on, “at least long enough to defend myself,” he “cannot be an effective judge and simultaneously fight this battle. Nor would such a battle be good for my beloved federal judiciary. And so I am making the decision to retire, effective immediately.”
The announcement comes just days after The Washington Post reported that nine more women had accused Kozinski of making sexual comments to them or of other conduct, including four who said he touched them inappropriately. That story followed an earlier report in The Post, which detailed the allegations of six women, including former clerks who said Kozinski showed them porn in his chambers.
After the first report, the chief judge of the 9th Circuit initiated a review of Kozinski’s conduct, and the case was assigned Friday to the 2nd Circuit Judicial Council. It was not immediately clear what would happen to that inquiry or what would happen to the legal matters to which Kozinski is assigned.
“One or more” of Kozinski’s clerks had resigned after the allegations against Kozinski became public, a court official has said.
Kozinski was appointed to the 9th Circuit by President Ronald Reagan in 1985 and over time became one of the most well-known federal appeals court judges in the country. He served as chief of the 9th Circuit from 2007 to 2014. He often wrote colorful opinions and, unlike many of his colleagues on the bench, did not shy from media appearances.
Yeah, he’s a YUGE Jew. People probably don’t recognize his name, but he was extremely powerful.
He’s the kike who defended the 9th Circuit decision to declare that because the Pledge of Allegiance says “under God” that you can’t say it in a public school.
Along with just the immediate effect of wiping these filthy scumbuckets out of the government, we’ve also got the secondary effect of the fact that they are all Jews and surely that pattern cannot go unnoticed indefinitely.
Keep hitting it, hitting it, hitting it in the comments section, on Twitter – everywhere. In real life too. This is a great, great talking point. Because the pattern stretches across all fields. Everywhere, it’s Jews.
This is seriously like a pogrom. And I’m not even joking when I say that they’re going to start shilling for some type of affirmative action in molestation reports. That is 100% not a joke. And it will happen. Jewish papers are already suggesting that Metooism is some kind of anti-Semitic conspiracy. Remember that the kikes literally said Roman Pulanski was allowed to rape and sodomize a 13-year-old because of the Holocaust, so they’re not going to have a problem putting forward some kind of “Jews are allowed to molest you” argument.
It actually makes white men look very good, this whole thing, as they just aren’t getting attacked for any of this pervert stuff.
Speaking of Jewish perverts in the government – ((((((Al Franken)))))) has yet to resign.
And the deranged kook Joe Manchin is out there saying he shouldn’t!
Sen. Joe Manchin said Monday fellow Sen. ((((((Al Franken)))))) should not resign in the wake of allegations of sexual misconduct.
Manchin, a West Virginia Democrat, told CNN’s “New Day” that ((((((Franken)))))) should have remained in the Senate and proceeded through an ethics review.
“I definitely think he should not resign. I think he should submit himself, which he has willingly done and offered to do and go through this complete process of an extensive ethics review,” Manchin said, adding that ((((((Franken)))))) should pledge to abide by whatever the committee recommends.
“And whatever the outcome is, I can live with that. I say, Al, I’m sorry, you have faults that you’ve never recognized and these ladies have brought this forward. And these ladies should be protected.”
Over the last two months, ((((((Franken)))))) has been accused of groping and forcibly kissing women in incidents as early as 2006.
((((((Franken)))))) was obviously plotting something like this. Otherwise he would have just resigned.
Who says “I’ve decided to plan to resign sometime”?
I’ve never heard of that.
But you know what, it worked. People definitely stopped calling on him to resign after he said he was going to resign sometime. Even I forgot about it, to be honest. The only reason he would have made such a bizarre move is if he thought it would blow over.
This is why kikes invented the word “chutzpa.”